chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

19th

don feel like talking now.. wat the hell...

U!! STUPID!!!!!!! chi kei lee why u so dumb T.T
because of ur stupid action n it can make u lost 30 bucks reload..

lol..
it happen an hour ago..
foong n i on the phone talking about tomorrow cause thankx to my mom my singk gaigai plan have to be cancel.. ==
n half way my phone out of credit n i do remember that's a reload card in my beg.
i took it out n the stupid thing was too sharp nnnnnn
out of 14 digits..3 digits blur.. n i don know it's zero,three, five, or watever number can it be..
aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
wat the hell!!!
i hate u i hate u i hate u!
it took me more then half hour to try n unblock it for 2 times..
ssshhhhuuuuuttttttt!

hiahz.. too bad lah.. tomorrow only call the stupid maxis center to found out some solution.. ==

today last day for jefferson a d..
n boss san show me a big smile == i was like huh? ==?? wat's going on..
n the topic that kak that all talking is like.... under 18th.. omgg..
ah, i had changed my hair colour yesterday X) thankx Rex for doing a great job n make us into the VIP room XD love it~

April's fool a d le.. but no mood lah..
stupid card..
stupid.. make me can't go singk..
stupid.. make me feel headache..
stupid.. make me feel useless..

why do i care so much? i'm human ok? wat do u wan from me?
watever lah.. don know, don care~!

tomorrow (or maybe today) going to johor a d lu.. foong if u wan to follow just come lah ==

1 comment: