chikeilee.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

15th

Wat i am trying to prove in those days?
To prove that without all this i can be better, i will be better, 会活得更好。。
只会更好。

***

23/03/2010

today try to drive.. oh my god... the 3 hours a bit bored.. n the whole hall i'm the only chinese...
swt lah wei..

1st time driving.. [not kidding]
although my family got extra car but my mom just don allow me try..
she said without L or P if u drive tough wood kena bang or something AIA wont do anything..
lol.. end up... mean.....
'if u die cannot get money from AIA'
*heart breaker* ==

less then 2 hours n he let me go on the road a d.. oh my....
haha actually quite easy lah just have to used to it that's all..
1st day try then used g3 a d.. lol..

so..... after i resign my job then i got time to do watever i wan a d.. with money in my pocket XD

***

不懂是小说看太多还是听歌听太多。。
终觉得。。 ermm..
怪怪的。 说不上伤心,说不上 ermm...
不晓得。
但是情绪起伏很大,还是说女生都是这样啊?



this is the original video from lady gaga n beyonce..
omgg.. can see how scary that a girl can be..
so.. when they said stop calling stop calling, just stop calling ==
but if u really really don call them anymore they will be more mad..
damn wat the hell right.. haha.. but too bad XP

n i don think this video can be play in malaysia.. kind of.. under 18.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment