chikeilee.blogspot.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

7th

being super duper long never online at home a d..
last time when i online was using Jefferson's pc n online for a short while before work get started..

yeah.. new pc.. i love u~~!

Happy birthday PAPA~! love u~! kesian wei.... 38day = his birthday..

found out i'm the top sales of Feb out of so many Jefferson outlets my supervisor said 光宗燿祖 so she allow me to go back early.. XD~

28th..

Da Mouth went pyramid for Puma~!!
super duper hot n crazy.. n the dance competition feel like quite easy to win..
n when i passed by Puma my mind told me i wan that beg n my mom will like it too.. the sharp red just cough my eye ball..

4th
went mos with jefferson n wendy's friends..
1stly they said go mos n finally my parents allowed to go but have to come back before 2 something.
n went we reach there n waiting for su huey to bring us along n they said OPERA lah! we like wat the hell wei.... = = stupid lo opera Islam can't get in.. n yet we back to mos only Vivian n su huey so call adult stay there..
i like mos more still..
have fun but ain't enough.. aahhhh, that cute guy~!!! lol.. mos more young ppl but opera looks like for the ppl who really drinking only but ain't enjoy the music n the beat..

today..

went SUBZERO n show my mom the shirt that we bought at Singapore n of cause shopping there.. n the 'miss' ask me the prise or promotion or whatever n i just smile to her n said:' sorry miss but I'm not the worker here' n i just look at her face like i never do.. n she like paise n blushing n use the shirt to cover her face..

haihz too bad jefferson's uniform n sub look a like.. but r there blind? hello~? I'm holding my shopping beg..

swt''

don care the ppl who malu not me.. haha.. next, we walk in Puma n i got my dream beg~ =)
it's in red n it's a sport type beg.. the reason that i can have it is because of my mom said----------- :'okay, buy lo use ur own money at the same time borrow me..' = =
how smart. . . n now i got the mini speaker for my mp4 haha.. it's better actually especially the time before i sleep i like to play the music in my mp4.. nice~

about cheer.... i think I'm not use to bbgym style to practise..
they r totally diff from vulcanz n charm maybe because of they r new.. but make me feel that they r not really serious about the practise the training..
n i already told chee wei i will follow him run around the schools n the teams.. ahhh~! so happy =)
see, chin hau don say i left u alone again k..

n i think i had choose my way in my heart..

n yet... still no photo XD chill chill.. time will come..
but this Thursday our spm result coming out although I'm not gonna get in by Thursday but i just can't cover the nervous n the stress from my heart..

Chill... i gonna go my own way..

No comments:

Post a Comment