chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9th

stupid wei.. damn scared.. haihz.. although i know i can't do anything n it's already became a history in my life..
but i just trying to escape from the real world..

i wish i can just stay in my own world, use my speed to move on.
enjoy the little peaceful in my dream although it's short..
maybe I'm too greedy n don wan to stay awake..

in this 2 months time I'm enjoying my work time. working really can make a person grown up in a short time..
if i never work i will never know n maybe still being a 'little girl'
think of this world just like as simple as i though but actually it's not..
u can see the ppl fighting between power n money..
drama but it's true..

pop 2 months time had pass.. n it will never come back.
i don know how tomorrow looks like but i know it's will come n i can't do anything to make it stop or pause..

ppl said life like drama but we just can't stop moving on..

don wan to let it go but can't do anything... is it because of I'm not strong enough?

but i can feel the time had knock my door n said:'time up'

i need to be stronger, i have to be stronger...

No comments:

Post a Comment