chikeilee.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

12th

got a heavy headache yesterday..

aaahhhh... i hate this..



was chit chatting with Raj last night n it's all about friendship n education..

kind of sick so not going to Jefferson today but i think my mom will bring me to Mid Valley for the education fair.. i got to know this because of a lecture from limkokwing told me.

****
~after~
feel super bad now.. cause it's so expensive!
diploma + degree.. haihz..

in the end.. tourism ---> event management..
the KDU ppl said it's a bit like PR.. == n i turn my head to my mom n show a (==) face..
tar quite cheap but 1stly far.. 2ndly they don have the class that i wan i guess.. or else kampar.. which is my hometown there.. LOL..

Taylor's can give better offer n also the location but the most expensive out of all..
KDU not bad also.. cheaper (compare to Taylor's) but a bit far.. at Damansara.. n if register earlier can get cheaper also.. but just imaging that everyday have to drive to damansara n come back to subang.. it's $$money$$ also..

new inti don have the course in new inti subang jaya..
or else.. ony hotel management which is name Genting Inti.. Location: Genting ==

my ghost..... why that is so many thing to think about ps: money..
pps: money..
ppps: money..

uurrrrggghhh.. some more i'm not smart == or else... haihz... don wan to say a d..

No comments:

Post a Comment