chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

94th

this is a non-copyright from my lovely sis Janice.. she had blogged about the night at Zouk and i felt that it's fun.. as i said.. it's fun.. here we go..

http://janicious.tumblr.com/

Finally I have time to write a blog. I had a happening weekend. How about yours? On the Friday night, I went Zouk with my boss and colleagues. I hoped that you will be there as well, but when I knew, he is there and you will never show up. However, the night was awesome. Especially Chi Kei and I enjoyed to the max. Chi Kei is the new intern in our company. She was a cheerleader before and thus she was awesome when it comes to dance! We grabbed people’s attention although we did not dance on the dance floor. There were 3 foreigner came to intro themselves. We replied them friendly. However, I was at fault to tell them I’ve no boyfriend. It happened so quickly. He hugged my waist and wanted to bring me to his friends. I was at shocked and I turned behind. What I saw was our five men were all standing up behind me and stared at them. My boss then walked up, asked me what’s wrong. He then pulled me away from that dude, and stared at the dude. We were protecting behind our people and happily saying bye bye to the foreigners. We were so playful and naughty. Due to this, no one came to intro themselves anymore but only watching us dance at side. It was my third time seeing my lovely boss showed up his fierce face. However, there was so interesting when it came to Chong! His dancing style was way awesome and cute. Everyone laughed at him but we all enjoyed. We then headed to supper at Sunway Mentari at 3 plus in the morning. Nothing beats the moment. I reached home at 5am and slept at 6am.

wkakakakakaaaaaa... exactly wat was going on that night so i just copy n paste it xDDDD
BLEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment