chikeilee.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

89th

ok.. i'm sad.. right now.. but i'm not gonna mention the reason..
currently event that happen in Cruz Event is the Alamanda, Putra Jaya. Tayota road show.

i was there for the set up.. CRAZY.. 10 pm until 4am but yet!
it's not the end.. boss allowed me n meiling to go back early..

but until 1 something 2 i tak tahan already =(
guess wat?!

my boss allowed me to sleep :D such a nice boss right n he pass to me the camry 2.0 G car key
O.O"?!

GET TO TAKE A NAP IN THE BRAND NEW CAMRY 2.0 G!! omg.. it's soooooooooooo comfortable n i'm really fall asleep..


n the camry car key is actually a controller ------ it doesn't have a key.. DAMN COOL!
when i'm holding the car controller my boss who want to move the car can just start the engine and move on.. 0.0 [that time i just woke up still bur so i didn't realize he never ask me for the 'key' and sleep back]
with this we don need a key :)

n same to the Toyota Prius.. another cool car.. when u holding the controller without pressing anything u can open the car door O.O???!!!!

i tried it :D so cool~~ :)

gonna work for the road show again tomorrow with the 4 pretty talent :)

another 10 to 10..
wish me luck..

cya

No comments:

Post a Comment