chikeilee.blogspot.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

90th

hi ya~ i'm in the office again :)

love this picture that taken by my dear Celine..
thankx girl.. btw.. it's currently my new profile picture d.. :P


enjoying donimo's pizza in the office while watching Hell's Kitchen.. yes chef! push ur limit!!

=) going to klang for a meeting later.... without boss.. oh my.. should be fine.. hehe..

my zhu just bought an ipad2.. aleeeee.. show off a d.. hehe.. baby! i want to play ur ipad2!!! let's take picture with it.. hehe..

going to penang this week!!!
count down 3 more days!!!!!!!
i'm gonna met all my lovely DT37 once again!!
Maliewann i'm gonna sit n sleep with u!!
Shannie, jiamin, theeban, naeem and so on.. miss u guys like crazy..
now a days only can spamming each other on facebook.. that's sad man!
miss u guys.. muaxxx

cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment