chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

92nd

Blue Thursday =( result was out.. omg.. the worst result i ever had..
my french just pass, at lease don need to resit for any shyt lah..
haihz... must work double hard for next term... it's getting harder n harder =X
must maintain my result so that after diploma i still can continue degree with a reason..

*****

(Tuesday) went to Klang for a meeting who knows it done within 40 min.. oh well.... snack time...
told u i'm getting fat.. now u believe that?

this shop since 80's if i'm not mistaken.. famous with their yao yao bing (shake shake ice?) anyway.. it had a lot of favour got traditional longgan (as picture shown), bobo caca, red bean, sweetcorn and etc.. n the fried chicken seriously remind me of my grandma who staying in Kampar..

yao yao ice with fried chicken with mei ling

this is actually wat saw at PUTRA HEIGHT, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA went we are on our way to Klang for a meeting..
my god.. so cute n so surprise.. the mother looks like japanese thought n wat that did were so 'la japun'

*****

went to sg.buloh all the way for dinner with family.. for my mum's birthday n also for my auntie cause her husband n her came back from Singapore last week ends (but now chao a d lah)

eat 'pun choi (Cantonese)' well.. overall not bad.. n my uncle's friend bought my mum a bottle of red wine.. the normal wine for me not too hard to drink still can accept n my uncles finish it.. lol..

so naughty n so cute..

my mummy n HaoHao :)

taken this look time ago but no matter how many time i saw this still cute :)

cya...

I'm not a Christian but this little cartoon is meaningful..
this might be just a small little stone that he missed out n hit on me..
will not give up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment