chikeilee.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last outing in CNY holidays 2009 =P

LOL..
so tired..
after come back from perak rest, second day than have outing with classmates..

i got a Dong Bang Shin Ki angpou packet from foong foong!!!!!
so happy.. my chang-min oppa~~!!
i love DBSK, i love chang-min oppa~**
i like SHINee~ big bang~
ALL THEM HOT!!

haha..
actually i am very happy about this, hehe
we went redbox karaok, but when i was singing n enjoying my own time i saw a stupid shit face inside my eyes..
WTF.. spoil my mood man..
all my friends call me clam down LOL..
during that time i was thinking i was really really blind last time..

but after that i got lagi high in the room..
so wat! i'm still a rock start! n i don need u tonight!!!!!

them lot them lot of rock songs..
i don love u, this love, so wat, girlfriend!! n lucky i still having my voice haha XDD
that's good that's good..

next day i went 2 house party..
both also quite fun 1 is birthday+new year =.='' another is just new year n get crazy..
i stay until about 12.30 only rech home LOL kena by my mum haha but after i explain to her she ok ok lo..
the 1st house is about playing, gambling n bullying.. swt' swt' swtttt''

second 1 is we playing firewood, thinking about the cheer thinking...
n my 1st black jake in 2009!!!! wohoo..
n 1st time i drink.. a bit only lah..
haha i still can walk the ''straight'' line..
LOL..i know my own limit man..

i like night more than day..
night look more beautiful than day..
haha.. vampire.. haha XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment