chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, January 2, 2009

Back To School, New Year, New Cheer

omgg..
school gonna reopen soon ><

to make my day not that empty now i just try keep on talk with my friends n think about wat gonna do when school reopen..
kinda loney.. (sob*sob*)

now my body like don wan to support me anymore.. don know i can tahan until which day..
so negative in my mind now.. LOL
i told my friends i don mind if i death now just hope i can done something bofore it haha =)

fuyoo.. than have to start busy about school n club a d..
school activity, have to start training than sports' day n exam...
after the watever IU night n competition than SPM..
wat the hell.. everything is Okay but...
but SPM T.T lol..

ermmm.. it's like gonna have fun but it's looks like so many thinging on my shoulder n so tired..


form 5 form 5.. no more seniors sad case..


no ppl can teach me n give me idea a d wuuuwuuuu >.<
so sad... haihz..

just hope this year if i did anything wrong got ppl can help me
(please god... T.T)

pressure lah~
somebody support me pls.. my mind n heart r already empty

however,friends r with me ^^


gym gym gym~ i wan learn back hand spring le.......
but now my body is so weak.. keep get sick get sick.. i hope i can handle it..
haihz..
Girlz ar.. come n give me some idea le..

P.S: LG Ice-Cream Phone ><
i wan it to be mine! haha XD

it's looks so cute n sweet.. LOL
i wan go see again!!

**i'm a lame girl with empty life, a girl who wan to cry but without tears**
the most pain is cry in heart; not on eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment