chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

days...

day go pass by pass..
n my heart is still there..
how can i don care about it?
but i have no choice once i choose cut this out..
anything is not under my control anymore n i start don care about it FROM NOW~

ladies n gentlemen
u can be selfish but pls don be too selfish..
selfish can protect urself but once u too selfish it's just makes u looks ugly..

i learn something new..
everything is just puppy love**
start with puppy love end with puppy love..
n we playing each other..
my friend were really true.. i should protect myself firstly..
i have to know about the worth too..
haha..

although will still look n care about him.
the action, the words, the songs...
All this is became a melody in my mind...

stress is keep coming..
it will doesn't stop..
learning something...... LOL..
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
which 1 u wan to be?

when i'm alone wat i think is all about him.
but when the time goes by I think he will slowly go out of my mind..
watever he did i will just noting n go my own way..


life goes by n i am ready to play

No comments:

Post a Comment