chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

ugghhhh..
cannot write title..

haihz..
so stress....

from school... from club... from myself.....

i'm so weird in this few days.. L O L

this whole week i went school sure got sleep at lease 1 period..
ming han n sze hou said i kena the sleeping virus from kok yee.. LOL
sleep cannot de meh..
feel dizzy everyday..
if angry than dizzy, suddenly talk too much also dizzy..
n my friends r keep shaking my body my shoulder lol killing me man..
haha... but they knew if i relax i sure think about something else..
yesterday went i came out from kantin OMGGGG i don know wat the hell they r doing..
i smell something weird.. n some more that time i was coughing
OH MY GOD~! than i start like asma.. i feel dizzy, can't talk just keep breathing than my hand became colder n colder.. n everything i saw just moving around..
i though i will just fall on the floor man..
(ouch.. that might be painful..)

ok ok i know i know i'm dumb dumb ok happy =.=''
weird friends..

i ask my friends shall i looking for others guys or just stay like this?
omg.. they knock my head ='(
painful le.......
but if i looking for another guy who care about me also might not be our school ppl..
don know... hehe.. either elder than me or others school =P
our school ar...ermmm... not sure le..
i can't promise how i know wat will happen in the future..
maybe i just 'BANG!!' than die n my AIA n EPF goes to my parents XP lol...

ok ok ok =.=''
my thinking too negative again..

(everytime my friends talk about he my heart will be like 'dupp' drop into sea so cold.. so dark... =='')

today just come back from cheer practice.. omg.... my hands keep shaking n i can't even control my fingers.... full of red n blueblack...

my teacher say i have to show my power to others ppl (LOL.. how wo..)
don keep on look down like shy shy emo emo..

feel like the dancing mood is come back to my body a d HAHAHA~~!!
dance dance n move move..
ok, stupid thing, enough ChiKei.. cause now i have to take care about my body..

never sleep well evey nite after 'THAT' happen man..


boom boom shake shake now drop...

omg.... i can't think too much.. now my brain dizzy again.... >< hate it!!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment