chikeilee.blogspot.com

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY!!!!!!

rush back between jb n ipoh..
lol..
so tired but so fun..
thankx daddy thankx for the phone~~
i love u so much.. mum don jealous i love u too...
haha XDDD

jb i look them "adult" cause my 3 cute n evil litter cousins too small..
no mood play with them when i was reading my novel..
i'm so bad... wat to do.. after i finish only kacau me lah ><
the ppl in the novel deathing le..

lol.. CNY man...
still a life still a life..

jumping every way in ipoh...
cause all cousin almost same age haha..
gambling everyday..
haha..
no gambling no life in chinese new year!!!!


but everyday just eat eat eat....
so worry about my weight
but...
who care lah.. after CNY only keep wkakakakaka..

long time never see my cousin n also my cat liao..
miss u all soooo much ><

had u see cat shower before?

haha.. my cat did..
LOL

lazy cat only sleep n eat.. n..... bite me T.T
wuuuuwuuuuu...
stupid cat..
another cat which is male is much more better..
call it come will come n sayang u..
haha..
sweet right? ^^

both also white cats.. fuyoo...

n in my hometown is full of CNY feeling..
red red red every way..
haha.. pray n play fire work..
haha..

love CNY with family n friends

No comments:

Post a Comment