chikeilee.blogspot.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Bye Subang~~~

Vulcanz all-girlz.. (here is only a part of us =P)
while i'm talking with Ivy they took our picture.. LOL

holidays.. ha ha ha.. guess wat.. still have to woke up early everyday.. T.T

(my panda eyes can't recover a d lah!!)

tomorrow cheer camp until 5th only come back, but he 5th only go camp..
haha.. good timing man..
hiahz...

tomorrow cheer camp but my beg everything not done yet le..
oh no man...
so many thing to do..
haha.. yesterday on air with quite lot ppl le..
Yen Lin, Pn.Chen, Florence, Ivy, Andrew..
busy ppl.....
hehe =)

cheer camp~ away from home~~

thinkin wat to bring..

[i'm thinking i'm thinking i'm still thinking~] XD

broke a d lah..!
i don care after holidays need to save $money$ a d..
haihz...

cheer makes me headache..
haihz..

''Be a cheerleader is hard, be a poor cheerleader hard...
Be seafield's cheerleader LAGI hard'' by ChIvy (chi kei & ivy)

back from pyramid.. all the shoes that we can use was like WALAU..
expensive..
LOL.. after i reach home only they found a nice shoes n the value also ok.. hiahz..
no luck lah.. cause of the bad luck ppl tha i saw lah..
hiahz wasting..
tomorrow cheer camp chou~~
than my dear gtg camp.. haihz.. sad..
.
.
.
miss u.. can't see u for so many days..
love u dear
miss u so much..
2 Andrew

Stayed at home like a good girl do
But tonight baby you got me sad and blue
I just heard about the girl in your car now
Kissing at the bar, got me crying
Whooooa you got me hatin on the club
'Cause you took my love, oh you took my love
Oh oh-oh-oh, oh oh-oh-oh Oaoaoh (3x)
Oh oh oh oh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment