chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, May 29, 2009

Holiday Start!

well.. i realize..
most of my friends didn't know that
"I'm not single n available" already
crazy pose girls!!
best buddy~

Yesterday practise again..
omg.. my dear wait for me outside the school..
it's so hot not's burning..
he said cause is not his school he don feel like go in n sit in the canteen..
i was like.... so guilty..
cause actual time end at 3.30 but we end at 4.10..
i can't imaging how long he had been waiting..

Guess wat?
i did BOW & ARROW!!!
wooohuuu..
1st in my life wei..
although chee wei got help n hold me lah..
=.= but I'm still happy n jump like a monkey all the way..
ei, that's my 1st dream pose le..

Pyramid watch movie n having dinner together..
'Night of the Museum 2' super duper FUNNY!!

i had come back n I'm A Life~ x3
(so?) ya welcome back.. ......
omg i say don cross this line [but actually is only hand] n i said don talk! i can't believe u did all three..
I'm thinking I'm thinking I'm thinking...
pi=3.14285714
n MOTOROLA!!

if u guys already watch the movie u will understand wat I'm talking about XD
we was laughing all the way..
but while we lining up for tickets The Star called me n we had a interview.. mean.... i had leave my dear alone... so BAD!!
btw, thank you so much dear ILY~

today The Star took picture with all girls n boys..
hiahz... cause of tosses my hand became worst n worst..
but if can do it well..
i don mind.. hehe =)
n they laugh at me about i call wrong ppl with wrong name again..
lol.. miss him too much maybe XD
today Vulcanz Girls not bad not bad ^^

later got gym.. hope can do my handspring..
at lease better than last week lah..
Andrew, i love u baby

No comments:

Post a Comment