chikeilee.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

~Happy father's day to my daddy n grandpa~

went back hometown.. grandpa looks well..
but become skinny a d.. my mum say grandpa looks old.. not like last time..
but i trust u grandpa u will get well =)

sorry to connie, kar foong, hui xin, jia yi n friends...
i ffk u guys never go camp fire.. cause i really worry about my grandpa.. n my father chose to going back hometown.

let's talk about something happy..
Saturday morning when we having our practise it's rain..
before it's rain,
all the girls holding each other hands n we pray...
'we hope we will won the champion we will do our best n hope on 5th of July 2009 subang jaya, smk seafield from morning 8 till 3 will rain n rain n keep in raining.. XD so that all the supporters will go support us!'
went KL don know wat stadium for the bola jaring asian ke-7.
cheering for Singapore team..
n they won.. fuyoooo.. [they r so tall =='']
=)
n gym!!
we did a great job!!
my dad went gym class n visit me..
my friends all 1st time know how my dad looks like.. swt''

[pictures will post on another day now no mood..]

sien.. chao.. tired... go sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment