chikeilee.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

love story is always with sad ending.. realize?
ppl having mistake i know.
but love really need trust n share.

i'm not gonna do anything here now.
i was hated u last time.. because i am blaming myself 'am i did anything wrong? why u treat me like this. i do whatever i can for u n i gave u all my heart but why..' [so silly n childish, am i?]
but if u talk about angry i really never angry about u. [angry n mad different words k]
u told me ur mistook n i accept it. well.. the ending will remind the same wat..

i had waited for few months until my friends really pull me out of the holl only i back to become happy n found out that is some thing in my life that i can work for it.
u realize when school reopen i looks like a doll without soul.
i really lose weights cause of u.
but u looks happy without me i'm fine with it. cause of that time my heart still with u but i accept the ending between us after thousand calling friends n crying on the phone.
u said i ''fan'', controlling or whatever shit i can just forget n forgive like a snap now.

but after few months, when i got back all my confident n i got him then u told me ur heart still with me..
actually firstly i was afraid.. i understand myself quite well..
after i let u go out from my heart only i will accept he.
my heart not open for anyone, but when i lose my mind i can just be anyone any type of girl..
the time when all ur friends talk bad about me, call me slut in front of my face or whatever shit why u do noting if u still care about me that time.
although my friends said between u guys the ex treat me better. but he makes me lost all my confident. without him last time i don even dare to walk out from my house..
[now i feel that time i was so so so useless =="]

now i can live very well without relation if i wan to.. but u know i need u
now he is busy n i am busy we support each other, i feel relax now.
i no need to worry about him.
i can just do my work competition, SPM, examination...

guy, that is something else in our life k. just let it keep in ur mind as a memory..
if u think for now u thinking about the past u can feel happy just do it for this short moment.
u can't live with memory ok.. u have to face the the problems with brave.
this is a real world not drama. think about ur future, the future with happiness.
hope u will be fine.
as a friend i don wan u to get hurt.
Andrew, if i cry will u be my side n let me lie on ur shoulder..
u know i need u..
tic toc tic toc..
time wont pause for u..
we all have to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment