chikeilee.blogspot.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

25th of may..

after school...
the 4 chipmonk had scared jia yi n i..
LOL.. esther, jia yann, wei wen n kai wen..
we was like wat the......... scared scared..

went taipan car park roof top..
think about dance steps..
finally we got something.. XD
n the stupid ''lemon'' keep on calling me with a funny name...
wat the hell!! >.<>
n my boy yesterday had asked me why never post about US..
hehe, i was like how to post?
i really no exp n idea for this.. XD
sorry dear~~~


just now i hear that my grandma fall sick..
scared me again...
lucky noting happen =.=''
cause my grandpa not feeling well now..
=( nope he can get well soon..
ahhhhh, M.O.S how..
i want to go but no idea..
swt'' exam 2 more days.. uugghhhh..
because of the Chinese paper 2 i have to go for Wednesday..
that day PJK n Sivik le..
pls lah.. i don wan to sit for this 2 at all ok..
cause of Chinese!! haihz... 1st day Chinese last day also Chinese..
btw, i got some of my old picture back.. (not that old lah actually)


blek.. phantom

No comments:

Post a Comment