chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~2nd~

hey it's my 2nd post of the year..
wkaka.. don even know wat to post.. swt''

btw, I'm a weird girl.. so watever..

today i had checked my sells for this month.. i hit 10k+ ~~!!!!! but Dyno 15k+ !!!! uuurrrggghhhh!!

few days ago it was monday n connie, foong n i off day~ [together gether xD]
with hui xin n Crysta went redbox for crysta's sweet 18th~!

n i found out i misunderstood of someone n bla bla bla.. n we took pretty lot of 38-ing picture..

cause 1stly i watching boys over flower at home then went taipan for CIMB bank account..
the stupid ATM card will charge me RM8 per year.. dammmnnnn stupid.. n the ferler's face all shown a long face.. swt" why must Jefferson need a CIMB but not MAYBANK? ==
MAFAN~!

i hate although mafan stuff ==

XIN~ u can do it~!!! chill, cause we all always here for u..

你弄到我好乱, 我都搞不清楚状态了....

Insomnia
You know that I love you
Cant you see my eyes
Theres only one, the real slow

The path that Im running is love, love, love, love
But on that path, its all a trap, trap, trap, trap
The inescapable traps give my heart fear, fear, fear, fear
as if its a swamp, swallowing my courage

Little by little Im becoming smaller
The bright facial expression on the disappearing face
Im afraid that youll turn your back and ignore my confession

Laying my head on my needle-like worries
I pretend to sleep though I cant
Because of the thoughts about you that are more life-like than dreams
In the end, I stay up all night

Feels like insomnia X4

Going on the path towards you even though its lonely
love, love, love, love
No matter how many times I fall Im going to get back up and keep going
but, but, but, but
Watching you and not getting enough sleep
I got sick, sick, sick, sick
If I cant have your love then I cant get better
forever, forever, forever, until i die

Ill be waiting for your permission
No matter how many years, how many lifetimes
Ill be existing for you

Laying my head on my needle-like worries
I pretend to sleep though I cant
because of the thoughts about you that are more life-like than dreams
in the end, I stay up all night
feels like insomnia X4

This burning love
Even if it gets wet in the tears that fall like tears from the longing
It doesnt grow cold
Everyday, I bite my lips

I pretend to sleep though I cant
Because of the thoughts about you that are more life-like than dreams
In the end, I stay up all night
feels like insomnia X8

No comments:

Post a Comment