chikeilee.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010

lol.. it's 2010. n this is my 1st post for 2010 year..
**clap clap** ==
cause... i guess it's time to fill in some energy to my blog.. swt''

start working at Jefferson at 3rd which is the next day right after i fly back from Singapore..
super duper tired n i got my 1st OT in my life == [good news?]

can't go for cheerleading training this month.. sad hur? i miss cheer!!! if i still can do my handspring i will be super happy for that..
sigh..

the ppl at Jefferson r friendly n fun. n foong, connie, hui jin all work at pyramid too.
so that we can enjoy our lunch or dinner time together~ i hate having my meal alone.. swt..
looks so kesian.. alone n having ur lunch.. sad case..
n i feel lucky compare to my friends cause i work in Jefferson. =)

most of my friends other then working they choose to go college before they got their SPM result. lol.. miss my pencil box n books out of sudden..
but if let me choose again.. i will still go for work. learn more n got work exp

now everyday just repeat the same routine work, back home, sleep, work, back home, sleep..
soon to get dull.. lol..

top songs in my mp4... 80%--- Korean xD
don ask me why..

-Love like this_SS501
-My man_Davichi
-Hate you_2PM
-Ring ding dong_SHINee
-Stand by me_SHINee
-Because i'm stupid_SS501
-MASAMIXS Hot k-pop (21 songs in one)
-MASAMIXS Hot k-pop (23 songs in one)
-Insomia_WheeSung
-Bad girl_B2st
-Heartbreaker_G-D
-Sandpainting (hua sha)_Jay Chou
-Jun be ok_Kim Jun
but nowadays at Jefferson is although ''gong xi gong xi gong xi ni'' songs.. uuughghhhh.. SAFE MEEEEEEEE
*wish all the best this year, n i know i can be better n i will make it happen =)*
AZA~
CHEERS!
-CHI KEI-

1 comment: