chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

.......... zzzzZZZ

''wang ba dan''...... @#%&&)%}~@&(*%

sorry about it.. cause i can't sleep...
wat time is it?

it's 3a.m.!!

wat the hell wei....

after tuition my mum ask me walk to old town n have supper...

..... fine.. i go..


n drink.. milktea....eat? bread thinkx..


n while i eating...


they [grandma, mumy, brothers] r talking about HISTORY!!!!!!!

yes, history..

wat to do.. talk about japanese last time how to kill ppl, boom ppl, chop ppl..
some more my mum ask me which island had been boom by USA..
the thing is... i'm eating....
i can't stay.. =.= ~>.<~


i feel like vomiting when i'm eating... disgusting xiao...

now the problem is I DON KNOW WHY I CAN'T SLEEP NOW, and TOMORROW [i mean today] is our school SPORT'S DAY!!! some more i have to perform u know.. haihz..... why so sad case wan....

N now i finish the novel Lady's Revolution II n III already..

sien... n can't sleep..

so? blogging -.-

well... i guess... noting to complain n blog for now adi..

tomorrow maybe...

i won go old town when the nite i wan to sleep already........


haihz... speech less....


haha.. too bored during tuition n go kacau Xin Keat.. hehe

sorry Buddy..

this is the end... hehe.. got my signature some more.. XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment