chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool & Earth Hour

lazy to post so..

2 in 1!!
hehe..
do two together..

well, talk about earth house unbelivetable my house light off hehe..


lazy to post so..
Light Off..

i'm suprise.. i thought my cousin will cry cause of darkness..
but guess wat... he was enjoying the n playing in darkness


actually want go mcD talk about cheerleading but mcD support the earth hour too so we delated our meeting after 9.30p.m. but so tired.... we talk until forgot the time..
LOL.. SWT''

N april's fool...
HA HA HA.. i never kena much..
hehe =) that's good that's good..

but i ask my friends to wait for my call at 12.00a.m. for april's fool call omg... they really ready n wait for my kacau n ask why i never call..

hehehehehehe..

i answer.. Cause april's fool wat..
XDDDD

smart right.. Wkakakakakakaa
hope this year every thing will be fine..

it's April it's April...
Ahhhhhh OMGG

No comments:

Post a Comment