chikeilee.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sad Case..



so tired after the practise..
sence when my both arm got so many blueblack n so many pain =.=

i wan my bandage!! i wan my ice water!



LOL..
anyways...
i feel time pass so fast..

wat u worry about?
SPM? exam?

she worry about competition lah dumb!


ugghhh push this 2 devil n angel away from my shoulder =.=''

now is april APRIL!!

i really hope i can done the routine faster n start train it..
my last year already man..

Btw, i like dynamitez's shirt.
i'm a ex-dynamitez
i'm a ex-captain of dynamitez


them cool wei!

i really wan to do well this year..
my year n i hope is Vulcanz's year..
cause in my mind
No one will rmb no.2

so that i must be the no.1 to make ppl rmb the name of VULCANZ all-girls or vulcanz all-star

haihz.. 感慨啊感慨..

No comments:

Post a Comment