chikeilee.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 13, 2011

72nd

I'm singin' in the rain,
just singin' in the rain.
with this sadly feeling n i move on again.
i laughing at clouds
so dark, up above.
I'm singin' n just singin' in the rain


walk in the rain during batu caves time.. it's fun. something bothering my mind..
but during the time when i just think of i want to get to the top of batu caves i did it.. i do put it aside..
i had change my raining song d..
last time will sing 'xia yu tian' but it's a really sad song..
now change to GLEE singing in the rain remix umbrella..
should be a happy song cause it's like happy n really for love..
but so n so i change it into sad song again..

currently my mind is in a mess..
like a cupboard which mix up with all the out fit..
is it my problem? i feels like I'm putting my self in trouble..
i'm afraid...... yes i do

No comments:

Post a Comment