chikeilee.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 18, 2010

69th

I'm leaving~
never to come back again, it's just like somebody but nobody cares.
I'm telling u lies, but u think it's alright,
'cos I'm not the ppl who stay ur heart (heart) .
n now I'm leaving~ never looking back again.
so call ur shorty and I'm gonna say to u goodbye (bye)~

u said I'm pretty,
need put more confident on.
u said I'm funny,
'cos u like my lame jokes a lot.
i know u get me,
only u will continue on (on)

before u met me,
i was a lit girl.
but thing were kinda heavy,
u rise my heartbeat fast.
in next February,
i wish u're my valentine, valentine

let's go all the way tonight,
no regrets, just joys
we can dance until we die
u n i
i will tell u ily!

u make me
feel like I'm seeing u, for 1st time
they way u look at me
i can't sleep
let's runaway
n don't ever look back
don ever look back

my heart stops
when u look at me
just 1 touch
n baby i believe
this is real
so take a breath
n tell u i fall for u
yes, i fall for u!

XOXO my new hobby.. lol.. change lyrics according to my mood n my mind.. quite fun..
the short n 1st one that on top is wat i post on facebook..
the mood quite sad actually..
when the ppl that u like doesn't like u..

No comments:

Post a Comment