chikeilee.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

30th

maybe it's a lit bit too late but i would like to block about it.. lol

3rd may
start working at CKjeans.. lol...

XXth may
ermm.. off day n went kin gwn's house for singk [actually teman kar foong but i enjoy also lah.. lol] we asked tarot questions.. n i guess now kin gwn know foong n i very well a d lol!!!!!
cannot cannot should ask him some questions also!!
watch IP MAN2. nice show haha.. i sit between foong n kin gwn.. kesian them xD
n this is kin gwn 1st time taking bus~ woo.. cool man.. butttt, unlucky at night we been waiting for the bus for more then an hour but no U63.. btw, kg n jii hong driving skill not bad XD

14th may
well.. it's my bigggg day in my life.. my lovely n sweet 18th birthday n connie lied to me none of them celebrated with me lol.. n kevin, foong, xin, yen lin, eug, ming han they all r sitting in the room n i was fully shock.
haha went we reach redbox cause i got no student ic so to get cheaper prise i have to hide 1st n used others student id n that ferler was like "r u guys room 25?" stupid kena connie kaokao.. haha.
i love u guys! never forget that day.. n thankx for everything..

15th may
Vulcanz won 2nd runner up in youth competition!!!! happy~~~~ =) sorry ya can't go there n support.. working lol...

16th may
drive to taipan.. lol.. n chee choon, chee kean they r like.. . . . *scared* == bad! evil!! xD after that drive my mom out to saloon n... i left my id at home.. ??!!! lucky my mom was there.. so.... pls check before u leave ur house ==

17th may
i had i weird dream.. i knew he's a good guy but i just can't figure it out.. a kiss? n i'm like half sitting half lying down de le.. n i look shy.. lol? should ask tarot about this == remind me..

erm.... ahh!! today i got my birthday present from my aunties :) thankx!!

**picture.. another day lah..

No comments:

Post a Comment