chikeilee.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5th

finally i got my 5th post of the year..
thanks for the 'ah pek' who remind me..
lol.. actually quite lazy.. ermm.. not lazy is i can't update anything now. cause my net was down sinceeee... i forgot.. = =

quite lot of stuff happen in this period..
home, working, friends..

btw, my net kena lighting.. damnnmnmnm lucky right.. why toto never kena my house ar so that my mum will give us more $money$ to shopping xD

about this CNY.. ermm.. not much comment.. my cousin's family were back from taiwan but now go back a d lah.. 8 years never met them.. lol.. kind of long time..
n my cousin from a small girl n now she's 12th already.. feel damn old feel damn old..
no i'm young i'm young.. 18h only no..17th only.. lol..
stay at kampah for 2 days only then rush back to work.. [ps: i had no choice]

i had learn more n more from jefferson becasue of the ppl n the customers here..
btw, i got no.7 in the jefferson outlet topsales ranking.. yeah~ out of 8 outlets myself got no.7 haha.. happy..

n right here i wan to say Gratz to Xin..
xDDD i guess u know why.. n for the ppl who know about this news n feel happy pls clap n hi5 with me..
haha such evil man..

n i quite happy cause of some of my friends although they r busy about study but we still keep in touch..
woo.. so warm.. haha

i like vampire story a lot lah.. lol.. anything about vampire or anything that out of ur mind or which is doesn't live in the real world.. love it.. lol.. die in novel n story a d.. [choi, still CNY man.. touch wood!]

now connie n foong n i.. we 3 always take turns break together.. cause we knew having meal alone very loney.. lol.. but it's the true

n yeasterday kar xin n steven teman connie n i break.. at kgy..
n connie said kgy already be my so call second home.. i was like: swt'' = ="
they were funny.. n maybe cause of working in pyramid quite a time a d..
the ppl in pyramid although don know names but be like friend already..

went back school to ''check Vulcanz out''
miss cheer sosososoooooo much.. stupid Zdc ppl show off infrant of me.. uuurrrgghh.. watch out~!
in the end kin aik n ah sien r thr best still come visit me =P hehe..
met with Zodiac ppl for a while while i break..
n they r having ice skating!!!! jealousssss

btw, enjoy shopping
by using my own money but not from my mom's pocket =)
hehe.. but i will control myself lah.. cause during CNY not really buying new stuff also.. so now take over.. hehe
nnnnnn i saw a same tee at SubZero which is the 100% the sameeee tee that i saw in Singapore..
buuuuttt!! in Singapore the amount---- SD35
x2.3 something will be around RM80.05..
i like it but that time i don about SubZero.. cause that was 3 months ago..
n now! i saw it at Sub ---> SubZero ---> the same tee but RM55!
Wat the hell.. lucky my mom ask me don buy it cause it's only a singlet actually..
LUCKY~!! if not i will be killing myself = = ha ha ha

actually still got quite lot stuff feel like wan to update but for now that's all i can type XP haha

SPM result coming out soon.. oh no~! but still? we have to face it right.. chill chill chill..


he such a cute guy
Chao..

No comments:

Post a Comment