chikeilee.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life

I'm at perak now~
ya.. spm-ing.. but i at hometown..
cousin's wedding..
n we have to rush from kampar to gopeng twice per day..
my cousin-in-law was pretty of cause same to my cousin XD
n they gonna go korea for honey moon.. unnn.. so SWEET~

photo will post on another day.. laziness..

have to rush back to subang for my chemistry paper tomorrow..
look, 'biao ge' i'm kind enough a d right.. lol..
n my uncle created a hole for me to jump in.. T.T
kelian me............ but out of so many uncle-in-law.. i guess he's the most 'kap' with me XP
he got passion fruit tree n others fruit trees at home. cool right..
n kena curi by us.. haha.. n my auntie uncle just like take it take it, it's organic XD so happy..

***
i will never forget today..
some ppl just had a best day in life.. because today for Chinese is a good date to get married..
my cousin who in perak is a good example..
but for a family they just lost their loved one.. R.I.P my friend.. although don know u well but from wat i see u r a good friend. May god be with u n away from sadness n pain.
life can just gone like this.. human is nothing company to others..
so tiny..
live with happiness n don regret about wat u do..
love ur family, ur friends n ur loved one
treat them nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment