chikeilee.blogspot.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

mpt5 & 6

P.S: last night went i was on my way home from tuition that's a new club i guess name Happy Days (lolx) in taipan. n our family start a topic with it..
guess wat? my mom said if i got 5As in SPM she will belanjar us (my brothers n i) to the club..
all i can say is LOLx!!

**BACK~!**
now only i post about mpt5 & 6, casue i realize my blog a bit.. lag of photo lol..
all my photos on mukabuku (facebook).. by using tag XD

well, i think i mess up all the photos n i don really know which come first..
but nvm... ==

n the hall was so cold +(
but i feel that most of the girls can't feel the cold.. haha..
n i guess some girls don use to wear heels.. wuu.. so high school..
it's our prom~! =)

(if we come back for form 6 then we can have another one XD)

Yen Lin n i (use to be husband n wife)~ XD


the boys.. i know we r short so the 'gentlemen' had to band a bit


girls zone XP


camera man~ no talk for u today =P

Jerome, Jia Yi, Yen Lin n I

Me, Chun Yeak, Yen Lin

Chi Chung~

Shawn Lee, performer of the night.. beat box!


they look beautiful =)

Jie Sie~~


Meor~~~

Jin Ee~ ya ya we know u r tall XD!

Jin Ee n I

Sze Hou~ one of the top 5 jokers of 5G


Lee Min

wooo, jump in~ join us!

Kam Wei, Sze Hou, me, Yen Lin n Jerome


Beh~ BFF! yo bro!

Kam Wei, Zheng Wei, Sze Hou, me, Yen Lin n Jerome


Raj n I

Me, Keith n Jia Yi!

Jia Yi, me, Shawn Lee, Yen Lin n Jerome

Terance n Jason all the way from USJ8. dancing

Kam Wei n I.. my 1st friend in seafield XD neighbour lah

Chi Chung n Girlz!!

Kin Gwn n I.. they r tall..... n i'm already with my heels

Chi Chung again~~


E.N.D

study for SPM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment