chikeilee.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

just a short post..
this holidays just being working..
i hate the stupid weather which is try to make me fall sick.


genting not bad (i love the weather there).. mos was great~
but in the end kena by my parents lah of cause, (sorry)..
but that's nothing to regret.. life.. arrrr..

i'm so tired nowadays..
less then a week to go but everything is not done yet.. that's pretty sad..
mean.. in the end we will be rushing all the way..
nvm... just don add any more extra job to me enough a d..

kesian my parents..

haihz.. i hope my friends will come n support lah.. lol..
n stop forcing me pls.. i'm sick of it!


haihz..
in the end friends n family r the for best.. :)

*release stress*release stress*

not feeling well for few days a d lah.. half death.. ~~XP

another thing which is special for jia yi n su ann :can u guys don go NS? T.T can't live without u guys.. [just being random]

No comments:

Post a Comment