chikeilee.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

=(

headache``..

that's sad.. not going anyway bacause of this..
no mood.. sleep until 11 something n wake up --> makan --> do noting ==

call kancil ask for tomorrow extra class time n place but...
me: helo kancil?
k: yes this is kancil may i help u?
me:ermm, may i know the detail about the extra class for SPM?
k: aaaa.. tomorrow holiday right? no class is it? wait ar $%$&($*&^%
me: huh? [how i know wo i'm not work at kancil also] =.="
but i Mr.F told us that's a extra class for SPM students?
k:erm, wait ar.. can i have ur number? i call u back later? hold on $%&(*%$
me:... erm.. ok...
k:ok thankx ya bye~
.....
duu duu duu..
me: .... my number how ar?

stay at home with choon n kean n that's all.. n watching Cheer 2009.. lol..

i wish i know how to drive then more esay for life ==
that's the thing that my mum keep on telling me..

No comments:

Post a Comment