chikeilee.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 days b4 Cheer 09

cheer clinic today..
n i got my new Vulcanz Tee today~
haha.. Tye Hill one of the judges for this year pulling my hair n said 'i like it'
swt''
n i was like.....?????
he reply 'don afraid of me k?'

...... [nvm..]

they all r very friendly. i like them =)
after that just as usual outside the mat no stunting.
only can do dance, jumps n cheers.
when we on the mat we r kinda lack of energy but everything was fine.
we got some thing free from Silky Girl n i had drank two pack of HL milk..
one is normal everyone have it;
the another one was during 8tv interview Jia Yi n I..
check us out on 8tv~ [perasaan..]

"Hi we r Vulcanz all-girlz from SMK Seafield"


before we leave i bought the Cheer 2009 t-shirt~
hehe =)
n actually i just wan to touch (really) Tye Hill's shoulder n be friendly normal lah but then he was like
:' oh~ hug? i love this girl (n hug me super duper tight) '
haha.. XD then all my friends wan to hug me cause Tye Hill hug me before..
n Yen Lin jealous cause of some one say love me..
chill lah dear XD

2 more days to competition~~ Confident girls!!

i never kena NS~ wohuuuu..

chill lah dear.. i won leave u cause of ur hair okay?
stupid Andrew..

No comments:

Post a Comment