chikeilee.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Game? lolx

helo..
back? lame..
ok fine..

haihz... i can feel the same think from my friend kena fight but still wan to help the friend..
wat to do.. buddy wat..
so i join them
hahax

but my school was so lame.. i almost can't find any fun out of my class..
all the ppl thinking diff thingy, gossip about..
spoil ppl's fame..
haihz..
sick about it

i found something new~
i'm not as mad as last time when i saw him a d..
yeah.. *clap*clap*
i just don care cause i found out this world got more fun n more life man..
hehe..
that's so many ppl n guys in this world..

haha.. i wan to study well cause that's my future n....
i wan more freedom..
not my parents never gave me just i wan more but i wan to show my dad i can handle everything n i wan to show his girlgirl had been really grow up (think so?)
hehe..
so star from now i will try my best to hit my wish.. ^^

love music so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment